Wednesday, June 1, 2011

On-line Low Carb Shopping Kicks A$$

This morning I made another netrition.com order.  I love this place.  It's easy to find good diet foods and vitamins on this website.  And, it sure beats running around to 3 or 4 grocery stores to find everything I need.  And, no matter how much you order, you have a small fixed shipping cost that is offset in my state by not having to pay sales tax.  Today, I bought vitamins, sweetener, and sugar free adult beverage mixers. 

First and foremost, the reason for my order was to get some more Baja Bob's drink mixers.  I don't know of anywhere else to buy low-carb sugar free mixes to make Margaritas and other frozen beverages.  Honestly, the Baja Bob's original margaritas taste better than most high-carb sugary margarita mixes.  You'd never know it was diet.  The powdered version is much cheaper than by the liter and I actually like better because I can mix it a bit stronger and keep the drink nice and thick with ice.

While on the netrition website, I also searched for liquid sucralose and found it.  I can't wait to try the EZ Sweetz and hope it is as good as the sweetzfree that I usually buy on line elsewhere.  I'll let you guys know how it is once I try it. 

And finally, I am buying 3 different types of Biotin.  My children have a biotinidaise deficiency and must take this daily. I purchased tablets, capsules, and lozenges.   If they can swallow them easily, I will come back for more.  Netrition has many other vitamins for sale.  I suggest you try chromium to help your body burn fat.

Today's order:

Qty   SKU           Description
3       177-0007   Baja Bob's Original Margarita Powdered
                            Mix 1 packet / $3.99
1       177-0008   Baja Bob's Wild Strawberry Margarita
                            Powdered Mix 1 packet / $3.99 
1       177-0015   Baja Bob's Tropical Trouble Hurricane
                           Mix 1 liter / $5.99
2       520-0001   EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose 0.5 oz / $6.99
1       64-0008     Nature's Way Biotin, 1000 mcg 100
                            lozenges / $5.49
1       69-0966     Natrol Biotin, 10,000mcg - Maximum
                            Strength 100 tablets / $6.49
1       153-0207   NOW Biotin, 5000mcg 60 capsules / $5.49

Itemized Subtotal $53.40
Shipping - UPS Ground $4.95
Grand total is $58.35

1 comment:

Kosher beef Jerky said...

Agreed with this post totally... Great post, keep up the good work! What is the best type of meat to eat for the lowest possible carb? chicken breast?