Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Pumpkin Cheesecake

The holidays are almost here.  Thanksgiving is a time with many temptations.  But if you are the one cooking it can still be fulfilling AND low carb.  Click here for my pumpkin cheesecake recipe.  It's even better than pumpkin pie. 

I posted this recipe many years ago.  At the time, I called for a crust.  I no longer use crusts on my cheesecakes. Sometimes I just grease the pan and dump in the filling.  Other times, I grease and coat with a dusting of ground almonds.  Either way, it's fabulous.

4 comments:

AEJ said...

You're back!! :) Recipe looks yummy.

http://onlyfifteenmore.blogspot.com

michelle said...

Hi,
Feel for you having put the weight back on. I also lost 60lbs and put 40lb back on. Now losing again nearly 20lbs in last 10 weeks. Have you read about Leptin resistance Richards? It explains about weight gain after weight loss. I am taking irvingia for leptin resistance and have found that has stopped me binging. Maybe it will help you?

Mark said...

I really like this one. Cheesecake is one of the best things that is acceptable on a low carb diet. Enjoy the hollidays.

Elena said...

Try to eat more cabbage salad late in the evening, has zero calories and helps to loose weight.