Friday, March 12, 2010

Making another Netrition order...

I just placed a new Netrition order.  The $4.95 for shipping is not much different than the sales tax that I would have had to pay if I bought at the local grocery store.  I can honestly only say good things about Netrition. The delivery is fast and everything has always arrived fresh.  I am telling you about it and I advertise for them because I like their company and want to share it with you.


 
 
These are items I like and have bought before:


  • 177-0005 Baja Bob's Loco Lemon Sweet-n-Sour Mix 1 liter $5.99  (Yes, I still drink alcohol)
  • 230-0001 Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour 1 lb. $8.99   (many uses)
  • 394-0048 Walden Farms Syrup, Strawberry 12 fl oz $3.79   (yummy in Hood Calorie Countdown milk)
  • 464-0001 Joseph's Middle East Bakery Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread 6 pack $2.99 (Awesome! We can hold our food again!)
  • 89-0959 Atkins Nutritionals Ready-to-Drink Shakes, Cafe Caramel Shake, 11 oz 4 pack $6.99 (Quick breakfast for the road)

These are items I am buying for the first time.  I'll be sure to let everyone know if they are any good:
 
  • 153-0114 NOW Almond Flour, Unblanched 10 oz. $4.69
  • 394-0047 Walden Farms Syrup, Blueberry 12 fl oz $3.79
  • 230-0008 Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Bread Mix 1 lb. $4.39
  • 230-0009 Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix 1 lb. $4.39
  • 443-0001 Toufayan Bakeries Low Carb Pita Bread 6 pack $$3.09
  • 464-0004 Joseph's Middle East Bakery Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Tortillas 6 tortillas $2.79
  • 464-0005 Joseph's Middle East Bakery Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread 4 square breads $2.99

4 comments:

Tami said...

I look forward to reading your reviews on the new products that you're going to try out.

I also use the Atkins drinks for breakfast when I'm going to be out in the morning. I like the mocha flavored drinks the best.

Lora said...

I just scored my first package of Joseph's pita bread. What a treat! Yesterday I made pita chips and topped them with some wonderful guacamole. Yum!

aleya bamdad said...

I started to read your blog after I read a article about a woman's anger and confusion on how carbs affect diabetes. Please be sure to let us know how you like these foods. I've been trying to stop eating most carbs and would love some new ideas.
By the way, the article that scared me into eating less carbs can be found on http://www.powderroomgraffiti.com/shout-it/the-elephant-in-the-diabetics-room.html

Daron said...

Lora, glad to hear you like the pita.... yesterday, I pan fried a bunch of bacon... then I tossed a pita into the hot bacon fat... it puffed up a little thicker, was still a little flexible and made a wonderful chewy "gordita-like" pita that was oh my god so tasty it has to be down right evil (but still low in carbs).