Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update on Making Diet Soda Pop

My wife and I are still avidly making our own diet soda pop.... we buy the carbonation and mixes from Soda-Club. The diet cola with Splenda is, in our opinions, far superior to diet Coke and diet Pepsi. The diet orange is awesome too. It's great that we can adjust the mix up or down to suit our tastes. I know it's not cheap to buy the equipment, but after the initial investment, it's much cheaper than buying soda at the stores. And, it's easier than lugging tons of cans and bottles of liquid home from the store. If any of you try it out, please come back and post your comments here.

2 comments:

kr said...

I have been using the sodaclub system for about 2 years now and I love it, the diet tonic is the best and I love the diet grapefruit also.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I started using Sodaclub about November of 08.It is a different taste then the Big companys. My wife is a big fan of rootbeeer and lemon-lime. I like Orange, grapefruit,and pete's. I can say the only flavor I don't like is cream. Of course I an refering to diet flavors.