Monday, February 25, 2008

Still too fat...

I was looking through a list of excursions for our upcoming cruise. The side trip that caught my eye was horse back riding on the beach. At the end of the excursion description it lists weight requirements. You must be under 240 pounds to ride the horses. Crap! Even after shedding all of this weight, I'm still too fat to ride a horse. I know that I am still a bit overweight, but I feel great. This is just one more sign that I need to get my act together and get back to a healthy lifestyle.

3 comments:

Spider63 said...

I feel your pain! I have lost 140 lbs., and I am still too fat!! No doubt the horses would stampede if they saw me coming!!

Totoro said...

Hi My name is TOTORO.Your site is very interesting
I will visit again.Please link to my site.

http://totoro-diet.blogspot.com/

sandy winz said...

Hi! I have orderd from this place twice and am very pleased to share. They have great kosher organic and natural food products.
Here is a link http://www.wholeandnatural.com
Enjoy!!!
p.s. I used a code try if it works for you bldc08