Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cauliflower Salad - 2.9 net carbs per serving

My wife and I have been making this dish for quite some time. I don't know why I didn't think to post the recipe sooner. I think you'll find variations of this moc potato salad all over the low carb community. This dish is very similar to potato salad and tastes just as good. I seriously doubt that you will miss the potatoes.

8 Big Servings @ 2.9 net carbs per serving.

Ingredients:

1 head of Cauliflower...15 net carbs
5 eggs...2.8 net carbs
2-3 T. dill relish or diced dill pickles...3 net carbs
2 green onions...0.2 net carbs
3-5 T. mustard...2.0 net carbs
6 T. Mayonnaise...0 net carbs
Salt to taste...0 net carbs

Instructions:

  1. Chop up cauliflower into pieces at about 1 inch or so in size. Place in pot of water along with eggs. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
  2. Drain in colander and place cauliflower in mixing bowl. Peel eggs and dice up. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
  3. Serve warm or chilled.



1 comment:

Oh.2.B.Fit said...

YUM!!! I need to make this. It sounds DEEELISH!!!


:)