Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Favorite Low Carb Recipes

I have been experimenting in my low-carb kitchen for a year now. Here are my top ten low carb recipes in order of preference:

  1. Fettuccine Alfredo Impasta (3.5 net carbs)
  2. Brandi's Breading for Frying (1 net carb)
  3. Cinnamon Streussal Flax Muffins (2.5 net carbs)
  4. Kentucky Hotbrown (8 net carbs)
  5. Classic Cheesecake (6 net carbs)
  6. Buffalo Chicken Dip (4 net carbs)
  7. Bulgarian Shopska Salad (2.5 net carbs)
  8. Guacamole Dip (3 net carbs)
  9. Rainbow Slaw (4 net carbs)
  10. Corn bread (5 net carbs)

2 comments:

The Wife said...

Do you ever work?!?!?!? However, having tried all of these first hand, they are wonderfully delicious!

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I really liked it. I have also created a lens in same niche. This is my first time, hope u guys like it. Here’s a brief intro: Low carb recipes can be very delicious. Low carb recipes usually include rich and satisfying foods, like steaks, stir fries, cheese bakes and toppings, that many people love. Often people go off all low carb diets, even those that help you lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, because theysimply lack good Low Carb recipes. It's too boring. http://www.squidoo.com/low-carb-recipes/e