Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mount Olive No Sugar Added Pickles

A few weeks ago, I posted about my garden cucumbers. I was thinking about making low carb bread and butter pickles before I left town so that they wouldn't rot. Well, I must confess that I never got around the making them.


However, today, at the grocery store, I stumbled across Mount Olive No Sugar Added Pickles. These are pickles sweetened with sucralose. They actually make bread and butter chips, strips, and sandwich stuffers! And, while they're not quite as good as my home canned pickles, they're still pretty darned good. They also make sweet pickles and relishes.



2 comments:

TESS said...

I found a recipe for Microwave bread and butter pickles at the site Lindas low carb recipes and menus. i cut the splenda in half. It is the best recipe i have and beats Mt Olive hands down. Really! Vlasic makes a sugar free(splenda) pickle relish which is very good as well.

Sven said...

Good Job! :)