Friday, June 22, 2007

Discovering More Low Carb Blogs

I have added a few more low-carb blogs to my feeds site: http://lowcarbblogs.blogspot.com/. I am always finding more good low-carb blogs. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Low Carb Confidential

Low carb weight loss insight and recipes from someone who’s done it. I especially like the post "10 rules for fast and easy low carb cooking".


Kick'n Carb Clutter

The Daily Ups and Downs of Living the Low Carb Lifestyle in a High CarbWorld.


The Low-Carb Band-It...

On a quest to a healthier life she was banded in July of 2005. Having PCOS and being Insulin Resistance has created an interesting journey for her and she is now convinced that the safest and healthiest alternative for her weight loss and healthier lifestyle is by consuming a low-carb diet and eating as close to whole foods as possible.

No comments: