Saturday, June 16, 2007

Before and During Pictures

Wow. I am in Eastern Kentucky tonight, backing up my mother-in-law's photo files to CD. I just came across a year old picture of me with my son Skylar. The picture on the top was taken one year ago, in June. The picture on the bottom was taken just a few days ago... Look at my frick'n neck in the first one! Sorry that I don't have any good recent body shots. Perhaps I'll post some decent before and afters when I reach the 100 pound lost mark or reach 1 year on the diet (in August).



.
.


6 comments:

Shell said...

Wow you're doing great! Keep up the excellent job!

ravengal said...

Great information on your blog, Big Daddy D. I've added your feed to my Google homepage.

I can't wait to make those coconut flour biscuits!!

Sherrie said...

huge difference in the face too!

Sparky's Girl said...

Wow.. such a change! Congrats!

Tracy said...

Holy! What a difference! You won't be able to call yourself "big" daddy for much longer.

Niki said...

WOW!!!
I LOVE seeing before and after pic. You look FANTASTIC!!!