Friday, February 9, 2007

Texas Pork Puffs Cinnamunch

I just received my latest mail-order from netrition.com. I bought all kinds of low-carb snacks to try. I just opened a bag of Texas Pork Puffs (flax z snax) Cinnamunch. I'm munching on them as I type. These are sooooo good! They're buttery sweet cinnamon pork rinds. They don't have a pork rind flavor. The texture is very light and crisp. They remind me a bit of Taco Tico's crustos or Taco Bells cinnamon puff things. At one carb per serving, I think this will go a long way to satisfy me tendency to wanna munch. mmmmm.... damn these are good. I am so happy right now. I think I'll buy a case with my next order. With foods like this, who needs to cheat on their diet?

1 comment:

David said...

Hey everybody just so you all know that we have not discontinued the Texas Porkpuffs. Totally Supreme is not out of business as some of the retail websites would like to think. Please feel free to call us at 800-348-5821 or email me at david@totallysupreme.com. You can also order on line at www.totallysupreme.com